- We’re one of the most affordable colleges in North Carolina. Did you know that the University of Mount Olive has been ranked as one of the most affordable private colleges in North Carolina? We want to help our students achieve their academic goals in whatever way we can, which is why we cover 50% or provide other financial aid and scholarship options.
- We offer an exceptional liberal arts education. International students at the University of Mount Olive receive a well-rounded liberal arts education, taking classes in disciplines such as literature, history, psychology, mathematics, philosophy, science and more. Interested in a professional degree in business? The Robert L. Tillman School of Business has been internationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Our degree programs cater to students of all types. You’ll find a diverse student population at the University of Mount Olive. Our students come from a variety of backgrounds, with more than 30 total countries represented in our student population.
- You’ll learn values that will shape your entire academic career — and the rest of your life. Founded by the Convention of Original Free Will Baptists, the University of Mount Olive offers an academic experience built around a strong sense of community.
- Our small college setting allows you to discover and invest in your passions. At the University of Mount Olive, class sizes are small, allowing international students to receive one-on-one attention from caring faculty and staff committed to helping them succeed in the academic setting and beyond. And with our numerous clubs, student organizations, athletics, internship opportunities and more, the University of Mount Olive offers students the space and resources to explore their interests on a deep and meaningful level.
- You’ll make memories that will last a lifetime. We’re constantly hosting great campus-wide events for our students, including concerts, movies, games and much more. Sports fan? University of Mount Olive competes in the NCAA Division II level in 20 sports, offering an established athletic program with a winning tradition.
Interested in learning more? By scheduling a private or group campus visit, you’ll have the opportunity to speak personally with our students and faculty about the many opportunities available to you as an international student at the University of Mount Olive. We are proud to accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate and baccalaureate degrees.
The University of Mount Olive is a private institution rooted in the liberal arts tradition with defining Christian values. The University, sponsored by the Convention of Original Free Will Baptists, has locations in Mount Olive, New Bern, Wilmington, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, Research Triangle Park, Washington, Jacksonville, and in Smithfield at Johnston Community College.