As a working adult, it can be difficult to juggle work, family, activities and personal time. For many, the thought of adding school to the equation seems impossible.
At the University of Mount Olive, we make the goal of completing a college degree while continuing your employment an attainable reality. Through our innovative approach to continuing education, our adult students in Mount Olive, Jacksonville, New Bern, Washington, Wilmington and Research Triangle Park can take evening courses in a convenient, flexible format suited perfectly to their busy lifestyles.
A few details about enrolling as an adult student at the University of Mount Olive...
- Students must be 21 years of age or older.
- If applicable, students must submit official transcripts for all college work completed.
- Students enroll in 15-week fall, spring or summer semesters.
- Semesters are divided into three, five-week sessions called A, B, and C.
- Each class meets one night a week from 6 - 10 p.m. Online courses are also available.
- Students may take more than one class each session in either seated, online or a combination of both formats if they choose.
The following video will walk you through the enrollment process for working adult students interested in attending one of the University of Mount Olive’s nontraditional campus locations in Goldsboro, Jacksonville, Mount Olive, New Bern, Research Triangle Park, Washington or Wilmington, NC.
The University of Mount Olive is a private institution rooted in the liberal arts tradition with defining Christian values. The University, sponsored by the Convention of Original Free Will Baptists, has locations in Mount Olive, New Bern, Wilmington, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, Research Triangle Park, Washington, Jacksonville, and in Smithfield at Johnston Community College.