Have you always pictured yourself running a healthcare facility? The University of Mount Olive in Washington, NC offers a healthcare management degree program perfect for individuals who are passionate about working in the healthcare industry.
As an employee in the healthcare administration or management field in Washington, you will be responsible for managing several functions of healthcare facilities, as well as organizing and coordinating medical and health services. You have the option of working in a variety of environments, including hospitals, private practices, and nursing homes.
In-Depth Classes Preparing You for Your Career in the Healthcare Industry
As a student in our Washington healthcare management program, you will take a variety of classes in order to gain valuable knowledge and insight into the healthcare industry, including courses on the following topics:
- US Healthcare System
- Human Capital Management and Organizational Behavior
- Fundamentals of Management and Managerial Accounting
- Healthcare Quality Management
- Business Policy and Strategy in Healthcare
- Corporate Finance and Statistics
- Management of Information Systems
- Laws and Ethics for Healthcare Professionals
- Managing Long-Term Care
These classes will help you towards your career as a chief nursing officer, health director, accounts coordinator, medical and health services manager, hospital administrator and more.
- BS Degree Sheet
- HCM 4-Year Advising Plan (If you have trouble accessing this page, try logging out of Google and then retry the link.)
- Program Availability by Location
Along with Washington, NC, the University of Mount Olive proudly offers students the chance to pursue a healthcare management degree in New Bern, Jacksonville, Research Triangle Park, Mount Olive, Wilmington, and beyond.