The original Tee’s Chapel Church was in Grabtown. This was about one mile from its present location. The first church was named Sandy Church, because of the blowing sandy land. Later the church name was changed to T’s Chapel Church, deriving its name from T.T. Oliver, who was associated with the Old Antebellum Plantation on which the first Free Will Baptist Church was built. It was built approximately in 1887 and organized in 1888. About 1909, RL Ray and Omega A. Ray gave land for a new church. A one-room church was built in a piney woods area. In 1948, Sunday School rooms were added to the church to each side. The picture above shows how the church looked from 1948-1957. This original building was torn down in 1986 to make room for the new Fellowship Hall.
In December 1956, the church body agreed to go forward with a new building; the first service was held in this new building in December 1958. In 1958, land was donated for a cemetery to be located directly behind the old church. The picture above shows how the church looked from 1958-2004. In 2002, the members of the church voted to build a new church facility. In February 2005, this brick church was removed.