Are you interested in pursuing a career in the dynamic and ever-changing field of healthcare? At the University of Mount Olive, we offer students the chance to graduate with a healthcare management degree in Mount Olive, NC.
Graduates of this program will be responsible for organizing and coordinating medical and health services, as well as managing various aspects of healthcare facilities. Whether you manage a small medical practice for a group of doctors or you are in charge of running a specific clinical department in a hospital, one thing is for sure: this is an industry that isn’t going away anytime soon.
Preparing You for Your Mount Olive Healthcare Career in the Mount Olive Area
When you sign up for our Mount Olive healthcare management program, you will study various topics that will prepare you for your role in the booming healthcare industry, including:
- Health Insurance and Managed Care
- US Healthcare System
- Human Capital Management and Organizational Behavior
- Healthcare Quality Management
- Business Policy and Strategy in Healthcare
- Corporate Finance and Statistics
- Management of Information Systems
- Fundamentals of Management and Managerial Accounting
- Laws and Ethics for Healthcare Professionals
- Managing Long-Term Care
What kinds of careers can you pursue with a healthcare management degree from the University of Mount Olive? We prepare graduates for a wide variety of career possibilities: medical and health services manager, chief nursing officer, health director, accounts coordinator, hospital administrator, and more.
- BS Degree Sheet
- HCM 4-Year Advising Plan (If you have trouble accessing this page, try logging out of Google and then retry the link.)
- Program Availability by Location
Along with Mount Olive, NC, the University of Mount Olive proudly offers students the chance to pursue a healthcare management degree in New Bern, Jacksonville, Research Triangle Park, Washington, Wilmington, and beyond.