Oak Grove Church was founded in 1862. The first services were held in a log building that was replaced by a frame building in 1871. This building was destroyed by fire in the early 1930's. Another building was erected; additions to it were completed in 1955 (pictured above). The present building was constructed in 1967 and dedicated on June 30, 1968.