Holly Springs Original Free Will Baptist Church

This church started holding Sunday School classes in the old Holly Springs schoolhouse in July, 1888 (pictured). The church’s first service was held on the first Sunday in April 1889 with 17 members. In 1923, Holly Springs students were bussed to the new Newport School. In May 1964, ground was broken for a new church building.