In November 1952, this church first met in the home of Homer and Dot Webb; it was then called the Cottage Ministry. Church meetings were held in this house from November 1952 to August 1953.
In August 1953, the congregation began using the Old Jewish Synagogue on Main Street. This building was used by the church from August 1953 until September 1963.
The Educational Building was finished by September 1954 and used until Sept 1963 when the church moved into its new sanctuary on Hope Lodge Street.
The sanctuary on Hope Lodge Street was first used on September 22, 1963. The present location is on Western Boulevard.