This church’s property was deeded in 1893 and the congregation met in a wood structure about 30 by 40 feet. The name of the church was changed from Myrtle Grove to Beulaville Free Will Baptist Church in the fall of 1917. This building was used by the church from 1893 to 1966. On March 17, 1966, the church burned.
Beulaville Original Free Will Baptist Church - Beulaville, NC
Quinn-McGowan Funeral Home
After the original church burned, services were held in the Quinn-McGowan Funeral Home until the new church was built. This building was used by the church from 1966 to 1967. On April 22, 1967, the first meeting was held in the new church. Later that year, the church published a pamphlet detailing its eighty years of church history.